Yes I now own a small farm on FB and it has become the first thing I check every morning and the last thing I log into before bed each night. I own horses, cows, sheep, chickens, and even an ugly duckling which promises to turn into a swan in a few more days. I not only feed these animals and milk my cows, I even have my avatar pet them which produces little hearts which float from the tops of their heads and makes them moo or cluck or whatever noise they make.
I visit my neighbors farms and fertilize their crops to earn bonus points which will eventually allow me to expand my farm. Someday I may even earn enough to build a house. Right now I only have a chicken coop as buildings are expensive. With winter coming, I am working hard to at least provide my livestock with a barn. Until then I continue to plow, plant and harvest my existing crops in an effort to become a successful virtual-farmer in this tough economy.
Go ahead and shake your heads. Whisper about the waste of time and the foolishness of my habit, but until you've tried it, keep your judgements to yourself. It could happen to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment