You have reached B&H & Appleton laundry service. Please leave your name, your apartment address and the number of the machine that you are reporting out of order so that we can more quickly service the appliance.
"Well hello again. It's me, Sandy, from the Regency apartments. Once again, after a ten hour work day, I am standing before one of your broken washers. It's filled with lots of water and, of course, my clothes and it appears to be unwilling to enter into the spin cycle. I don't ask for much from you people. Just a simple wash cycle in return for the $1.50 I plug into your antique machines week after week. Instead I'll be spending the next two hours retrieving soaked and dripping laundry from this machine and transferring it to another which will hopefully decide it wants to use the spin cycle. Never mind the extra $1.50 this will cost me. It's the fact that I'll be unable to finish drying my clothes until nearly midnight that upsets me. So be sure and tape those nice little 6 quarters onto another card and drop it in the mail for my refund. That will make it all better. Kind of like poking a sharp stick in my eye in order to collect on the loss of sight clause in my insurance policy.
Oh, and that yucky stuff floating in the water? Kinda looks like cat litter doesn't it? I have no idea how that got there. Have a nice day!"
No comments:
Post a Comment