Total Pageviews

Monday, July 12, 2010

Silence Isn't Always Golden


I've had plenty of opportunity to write this summer, but find myself constantly resisting the call of the keyboard. It's been, hot, it's been fun, and the time is flying by. So why not capture the moments in my blog?

How does one explain what cannot be expressed aloud? The real story which fills my mind and my heart is one that cannot be shared publicly, and although this blog has limited readers, it is still very public. Some things are so painfully private that even the most open minded writer must refrain from sharing the experience. The story unfolding before me seems to have no ending, or perhaps no good one, and I fear that if I write prematurely I might influence the reader unfairly causing a prejudicial opinion of guilt or innocence of the characters involved.

But I am still out here watching life find it's way; hoping with all my heart that when it's all said and done I will be able to bring laughter and not tears to those who consider my blog worth reading.

No comments: