I want to be held by your hands of "strength". The ones that lift weights to keep your body strong and beautiful; that drive the nails to repair the front steps of your home.
I want to be touched by your hands of "creativity". The ones that search out the finest shapes and colors of exotic woods and then carve out a thing of beauty.
I want to be played by the hands of the "musician". The ones that pluck and tease the bass strings of your Fender guitar until it groans with the sensual bass notes of a favorite song.
I want to be protected by your "nurturing" hands. The ones that stir and spread the polenta to provide a feast for family gatherings.
I want to be caressed by your hands of "love". The ones that breathe life back into me and send flutterby shivers down my spine and into my soul.
Hold me, touch me, mold me, feed me, love me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment